Welcome to Wikiproject Medicine! Our goal is to organize medical students, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals to edit Wikipedia articles through the non-profit, Wiki Project Med (WPMEDF), to develop high quality medical articles read by millions of people per month. More information can be found on our wikipedia course page.
Start Editing Now
- Make account
- Enroll in course page wiki. Please contact us for the student token.
- Pick a review article, metanalysis, or secondary source (Cochrane, NEJM).
- Enter the article under student section on the course page
- Your patients (and your peers) read wikipedia 
- Use the internet to reach out to millions of people 
- Connect with people outside of medicine 
- Write about what you’re learning 
- Learn how to write about medicine in another language