This page indexes ISMMS policies and resources on sexual misconduct, harassment, and mistreatment.
What is Sexual Misconduct? ISMMS Sexual Misconduct Policy p. 4-6
Have you experienced Sexual Misconduct?
- Yes, and I want to report the incidence/s. Sexual Misconduct Policy p. 8-10
- What are my other resources besides reporting? Sexual Misconduct Policy p. 28-31. Look for confidential resources that, unlike partially confidential and non-confidential resources, cannot report an incidence to the Title IX coordinator without the victim’s permission.
- Maybe, I’m not sure if what I experienced is Sexual Misconduct. Sexual Misconduct Policy p. 28-31
Have you experienced Harassment (Sexual Harassment, Discrimination, Abuse)?
- Yes, and I want to report the incidence/s of Harassment. Medical Student Handbook p.40-42, Graduate School Handbook p. 42-43
- Maybe, I’m not sure if what I experienced is Harassment.
If you do not wish to report the incidence/s to the Grievance Committee, the School’s Student Mistreatment Guideline serves to supplements the institutional policy on harassment and grievances, will assist in developing and maintaining optimal learning environments.
* Many forms of mistreatment are considered Harassment under the school policy. Therefore, if you report a form of Mistreatment, the incidence/s may be brought to the Grievance Committee.