LMSA Dinner with ODI! 2022
Welcome Picnic 2021
The Latinx Medical Student Association is a national organization that unites and empowers medical students through service, mentorship and education to advocate for the health of the Latino community.
Our objectives include:
- To unify all Latinx medical students into one organization
- To provide a voice for underrepresented medical students
- To actively promote recruitment and retention of Latinx students at all levels
- To educate medical students on Latinx health issues
- To advocate for the rights of Latinxs in health care
- To provide leadership opportunities for Latinx students
- To promote volunteerism in the Latinx community
Do you want to get involved? On this website, you can check out our events, find out how to contact us, or learn about our current leadership!