Thank you so much for your interest in our program!
Do you want to get involved as a student with MedDOCs?
- Are you a new student?
- Please check back in July 2020 to apply for the Fall cycle 2020.
- Are you a returning MedDOCs student?
- Students who have completed MedDOCs cardiology and/or MedDOCs pulmonology are eligible to apply for MedDOCs+ (summer internship program) and/or MedDOCs neurology.
- Are you a graduate of the MedDOCs program?
- The MedDOCs+ summer internship application becomes available in March every year.
For additional Summer opportunities from Mount Sinai’s Center for Excellence in Youth Education, check out their website here.
Do you want to get involved as a mentor with MedDOCs?
Medical and graduate students at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai are invited to apply. Email us if you’re interested in becoming a mentor (firstname.lastname@example.org).