The ISMMS Student Council aims to represent the student body’s perspectives on all aspects of student life and effect positive changes by working with the school administration.
- How do I raise an issue? Email your favorite rep, or tweet @sinaistudents.
- Can I make anonymous suggestions? Yes, we have a form for that!
- Do you have any student or group you want highlighted on social media? Submit them here!
We have 8 meetings throughout the year. They are open to the entire student body – all are welcome! All meetings are the 2nd Wed of the month (excluding September because of elections) from 7:00-8:00 PM in Annenberg 5-205 (5th floor, room 205). Dinner will be provided and the meetings will be hybrid for those not in the area. Zoom link will be shared via email.
This year’s meeting dates are as follows.
- Wed, September 21, 2022
- Wed, October 12, 2022
- Wed, November 9, 2022
- Wed, December 14, 2022
- Wed, January 11, 2023
- Wed, February 8, 2023
- Wed, March 8, 2023
- Wed, April 12, 2023
Class, program, and committee reps: If you are planning to miss a scheduled meeting, please report your absence here beforehand to maintain your eligibility to vote for steering positions in April.
Steering Committee 2022-2023
You can contact the entire steering committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: Jakleen Lee
- Vice Presidents: Ava Adler, Anina Lund
- Treasurers: Jake Herb, Varun Subramaniam
- Secretaries: Abhi Mogili, Nesteene Param
- URiSM Reps: Nasseef Quasim, Adriana Mendez
- PhD Rep: Ally Magee
- Masters Rep: Elena Orins
- MD/PhD Rep: Christian Stevens
- MD Y1 Rep: To Be Filled in Fall – Stay tuned!
2022 Student Council Retreat: Saturday, October 1st, time and location TBD!