The ISMMS Student Council aims to represent the student body’s perspectives on all aspects of student life and effect positive changes by working with the school administration.
- How do I raise an issue? Email your favorite rep, or tweet @sinaistudents.
- Can I make anonymous suggestions? Yes, we have a form for that!
We have nine meetings throughout the year. They are open to the general student body; all are welcome, and dinner is provided! All meetings are at 7pm on Wednesdays in the Student Lounge in Annenberg. This year’s meeting dates are as follows.
- June 11, 2020
- All other meetings are TBD for the upcoming year
Class, program, and subcommittee reps: If you are planning to miss a scheduled meeting, please report your absence here beforehand to maintain your eligibility to vote for steering positions in April.
Award of Excellence
Do you know of a student that has gone above and beyond in contributing to Sinai or the student community? Please nominate them for an Award of Excellence using this form. Nominations are voted on by class representatives and two awards, one for a grad student and one for a med student, are presented at a Student Council meeting. All Sinai students, except current class representatives, are eligible.
Steering Committee 2019-2020
You can contact the entire steering committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: James Blum
- Vice Presidents: Daisy Hoagland and Shravani Pathak
- Treasurers: James Johnson and Rubén Vega Pérez
- Secretaries: Paloma Orozco Scott and Adriana Sistig
- URiSM Representatives: Dania Figueroa Acosta and Makda Getachew Zewde
- PhD Representative: Emily Teichman
- Master’s Representative: Meghan Smith
- MD/PhD Representative: Christian Stevens
- MS1 Representative: