Infection Prevention Team | Feedback Form
The Student Infection Prevention (IP) reps, meet with the academic IP team weekly to ensure that student concerns are voiced and addressed. The physicians on the IP team are Dr. Forsyth, Dr. Parkas, and Dr. Zbar. (Please note that this team is different from Mount Sinai’s institutional IP team, which along with the deans of medical and graduate education makes final decisions regarding curriculum and infection prevention policy). Please email the IP team members with any questions or concerns!
- IP will be sending out updated data on a semi-regular basis, so be on the lookout for more information in the future!
- Proper hand hygiene, social distancing, and mask wearing remain critical.
- Anyone traveling from NYC, including within the tristate area, must fill out the travel registry. The travel registry is what allows Student Health to contact you with instructions on what you need to do upon return.
- Any student in any way involved in activities on-campus at Sinai, including research, clinical activities, or living in Sinai housing, must fill out the symptom tracker daily.
- We are pleased to announce that a surgical mask dispenser has been installed in Aron Hall shortly to help with masking efforts. As a reminder, when in Aron Hall common spaces, please wear a mask!
- Data on positivity rates in New York State
- Tracker from Johns Hopkins
- NYS Restricted States
- Scroll down to “restricted states” defined as 7 day rolling average >10% positivity rate). There is a required NYS traveler form if you are coming from a high risk state that you must fill out, in addition to Sinai’s travel registry.
- Please note, the states on this list are determined by NYS. However, even if you come from a state that is not deemed “high risk” by NYS, Mount Sinai may still require PCR testing on your return.
- Med Info App
- Has up to date information on infection prevention policy, travel policy, testing strategy flow charts, FAQs on IP protocols, and student bulletins.