The ISMMS Student Council aims to represent the student body’s perspectives on all aspects of student life and effect positive changes by working with the school administration.
- How do I raise an issue? Email your favorite rep, or tweet @sinaistudents.
- Can I make anonymous suggestions? Yes, we have a form for that!
- Do you have any student or group you want highlighted on social media? Submit them here!
We have nine meetings throughout the year. They are open to the general student body; all are welcome! All meetings are at 7pm-8pm on Wednesdays via Zoom until further notice. This year’s meeting dates are as follows.
Class, program, and subcommittee reps: If you are planning to miss a scheduled meeting, please report your absence here beforehand to maintain your eligibility to vote for steering positions in April.
Steering Committee 2020-2021
You can contact the entire steering committee by emailing email@example.com.
- President: James Blum
- Vice Presidents: Daisy Hoagland and Shravani Pathak
- Treasurers: James Johnson and Rubén Vega Pérez
- Secretaries: Paloma Orozco Scott and Adriana Sistig
- URiSM Representatives: Dania Figueroa Acosta and Makda Getachew Zewde
- PhD Representative: Emily Teichman
- Master’s Representative: Wendy Barillas
- MD/PhD Representative: Christian Stevens
- MD Y1 Representative: Candida Damian
Student Council Retreat 2020
On Saturday 10/5, all members of Student Council met from 11-3PM to plan for the upcoming year. Click here to view our presentation and notes from the day.